Thursday, November 12, 2009

This weekend we decided to take the kids to a pumpkin patch, we took our nephew Will along to Kreighton had someone to play with. Kreighton did not really know what to think of everything and was pretty timid at first, she was definitely not interested in the jumpy things, however, Will loved them and I think he would have stayed in them all day. I did not pay attention to the shoes Will had on, and tried to put the wrong shoes back on him, I really think the lady thought I was trying to steal her son's shoes! We got to go on a hayride which both of the kids liked. Then came the major problem, Kreighton had to go to the bathroom, so Fred took her to the porta potty (which I think are disgusting) and I was cringing at the thought of Kreighton having to use one. Fred came out shaking his head, Kreighton refused to go to the bathroom, she told me they were yucky and would not go. I 100% agree with her, however, I have to wonder how my two year old knows that as well. Kreighton was miserable because she had to go to the bathroom, but would not go (her easy days of diapers are over)! Eventually Fred talked our "high maintenance" daughter to going behind a tree, ok so maybe not so high maintenance and then she was much better. Then we went to my parents house to yes again cheer the Hawks on to a victory! Kreighton was loving in jumping up and down saying "go Hawkoguys!" Kyle was awoken several times by my dad. Any of you that know him, would know he went a little crazy several times throughout the game. And we were also excited that Cyclones won and even bought the kids ISU outfits this week at Target! Finally some clothes they like to wear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment