Friday, March 18, 2011

My little Leprechauns





Yesterday my Dad and I took the kids to CR to watch the parade. Fred was supposed to go, but he is busy so he decided to stay home and work!
The kids had a great time, we went to Shannon's apartment 1st and had pizza and cookies then got to walk to the parade, it was a pretty nice day! We got to sit with the Lange girls, the kids had fun seeing all the different floats and getting candy- even though the big kids stood in front of them and took most of the candy!
Watching the parade with Addie and Emee.
Eating cookies at Sissy's house!

I feel like I never have any pics of me and the kids...I am usually the one taking the pics!

Kreighton and Bappa!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice day :) and I love Kyle's shirt - what a heartbreaker! This German household didn't do a thing for St Paddy's... I'm feeling a little guilty - maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete