Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kyle Turns 2!

Yes it is hard to believe that my little Kyle is turning 2 today!  Even though he was TEN days late....he was well worth the wait!

1.You are my monkey that has always been my climber
2. Everyone always comments on your dark eyes and skin color
3. Most people that knew your Dad when he was a little boy say you look exactly like him!  I hear "if that's not a Peck I don't know what is!"
4. You have a passion for everything and anything that drives!
5. Your smile could melt anyone's heart...
6. You love terrorizing your sister!
7. You have a really sad cry :(
8. When you don't get what you want you stomp your feet....which I am also told you get from your Father!
9.  When you don't like your food or are done with it....it ends up on the floor!
10. You can hear or sense when Daddy or Bappa has a tractor or some sort of farm vehicle and head right to the door and BEG to go outside!

It is hard to believe you have gone from this 


To This

Happy Birthday to my Favorite Little Boy! 

2 comments: