Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Camping Camping and More Camping!

For the 4th we camped....for 5 nights!  The kids did great and had a blast!

Kreighton and Grandma talking about something important!

Swinging!

Teeter-Tottering

Kreighton and sparklers....I was not brave enough to let Kyle try...I think I would have heard "Mommy I eat?"

Kyle at the fish hatchery...more food!

Feeding the Fish

Dad let me down....Kyle at the fish hatchery scares me...I am afraid he is going to fall in!

Kreighton leading our "hike"

On the "Grumpy Old Troll's Bridge"

Will came for a night...we sent Kyle home with Katie!

Rough day for this fishergirl!

Making Pizzas!

Waiting for Fireworks!

Kyle very excited for fireworks!

On the gravel road with Grandma and Grandpa Moroney...they came and saw us to....I was too tired to get my camera out that night!

Kreighton and Mommy....the only picture taken of me all weekend!

We went swimming a few different times as well...but Kyle is too busy in the water for me to get my camera out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment