Monday, October 17, 2011

Some 1st for Kael

This was a big weekend for Kael...on Saturday he got to go to his 1st Hawkeye Tailgate

There were TWO babies at the tailgate!

Pretty Sissy!

Proud Grandpa

And I think I heard him say his 1st words "Go Hawks"

After the tailgate we headed to Des Moines for Kael to watch his 1st half marathon.  Katie and Shannon were running!

After the race! 
Kael was a super baby and did great!

Way to go Sissy!

I have a feeling this will not be Kael's last 1/2 marathon...my legs were itching to run and we have already made plans for the Minneapolis 1/2 next year!
It was a great weekend and I am super proud of my sisters for running!  And I can't wait to run with them next year!

2 comments:

  1. What in the world do you have that baby dressed in, black and gold? Oh Maggie....
    Congrats to Shannon and Katie...that is awesome that they did the 1/2 marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha-ha! funny comment Michelle :) great pictures Maggie! loved them all from the recent posts :)

    ReplyDelete