Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Minnesota

Last week I took Kreighton and Kyle up to Minnesota for a few days to do fun stuff!  We always seem to go up for a reason and never get to really see "Minneapolis"  soooo we left Monday after school and headed north.  Kael was going to go, but mom offered to keep him during the day and these days Kael is like a hurricane so leaving him home sounded great to me!

This place was AWESOME lined with Trampolines!

Miss Clara and crazy hair!
It was a workout for the kids!
And a bunch of foam blocks to jump in to!
Where is Kyle???

Playing Outside


Clara Mae
I asked for a smile and this is what I got
Moroneys have neighbors that have FOUR boys....so Kyle was able to get some diggers

Quirings came over for supper and we got to meet Lila the new puppy
Lila is a sweet dog

The only picture I have of Nolan






 
I love this series of pictures of the girls....Clara wanted to do everything that Kreighton did!

And THEN we were lucky enough to go to Mall of America!  The kids were beyond excited!

I forgot my big camera...so these are from my phone...Kyle on a ride


This was the semi truck ride....the highlight of Kyle's night!




Bridget also got me a pass to workout at Lifetime Fitness and we were able to take the kids to the daycare part...which was awesome with tunnels, computers, TONS of toys, and lots and lots for the kids to do!  Tetzlaffs met us to go swimming...at Lifetime Fitness (seriously I would do anything to have one of these close by...they have EVERYTHING) AND James and Bridget were super Aunt and Uncle and took the kids one night (on their anniversary) so I could meet Allison out for some drinks and bingo!  Kreighton has not stopped talking about sleeping in Aunt Bridget's bed...Uncle James got kicked down to the basement! And Kyle wants to go back to Mall of America to ride the semi-trucks!

I just wish I would have gotten more pictures!















1 comment: