Saturday, June 1, 2013

Preschool Celebration!

Last week the kids had preschool celebration! I was so excited because both kids would be participating....Kyle in 3 year old and Kreighton in 4 year old....and they both talked about going to Mr. Brown's room and learning the songs they were going to sing :)  Moroneys were home from Minnesota and were going to go and watch, both sets of grandparents, and of course Fred, Kael, and myself would also be there!   I was so excited to take lots and lots of pictures of the two together, with their teachers, their friends, Kreighton and her cousin Parker (and then comparing the ones that I have of the two of them as babies), Kyle and his camping BF Brady Hogan, let's just say I was hoping for a great fun morning!  
Well our morning started off a little crazy because we got home so late from Kreighton's dance recital and I had to give all 3 of the kids baths because.....well just because it needed to be done!

Well if you are waiting to see pictures....there are none....now you are probably thinking my camera died or I forgot it....well that is not it either......
I, ME, THE MOM, the one who is supposed to have all the answers and know where everyone is supposed to be at and at what time MESSED UP!  Oh yes I thought it was 10.....but at 9:11 I got a sinking feeling in my stomach and quickly called the school and realized I messed up!  So no singing for the kids (they do not not go to school on Fridays so I was just going to take them up for performance), no awesome pictures, and no memories for the kids :(  

Fred still took the kids up to the school to say good bye to the teachers and their friends and overall Kreighton and Kyle were fine with the fact that their mom is not perfect and does make mistakes I am just hoping this does not get brought up in a therapy session later in life!  And I guess that it is also a life lesson for the kids....I mean they should have known what time we were supposed to be there and reminded their Mom....right they are 3 and 5 get with the program kiddos :)

2 comments: