Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Fish Hatchery!

Julianna was back in Iowa for 5 days or so!  The kids and I LOVE Julianna!  She is is G-REAT with the kids and makes my life so much easier!  I am always amazed on how she is with kids....you would think she is the oldest of 8!
We took the kids to the fish hatchery and I even got to take pictures!  Kyle ended up going with Fred and missed out on the field trip!  

We may have forgotten Kael's shirt....oops!

Kreighton feeding the fish!

Julianna helping Kael

Kael was more interested in the fish food

I was so excited to take pictures! Which I could do since I had Julianna help!

Kael would dump the whole cup of food....the fish loved him!

The suspension bridge

Kreighton was a little unsure of this at first....but then loved it!

It was a fun morning....and I am still working on Julianna to spend her summers in Iowa! 



No comments:

Post a Comment