Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Girls Weekend!



Last weekend Kreighton and I were able to go up to Minnesota for a "girls weekend" with the Quirings and Hinderakers!  Kreighton was SO excited to get away and her the fact that her brothers were not going made it all the more better!


Since it was just the two of us we stopped at the outlet mall....Kaylan and Michelle met and we did some shopping!


Here we are at Julianna's volleyball game! 

Me and my favorite Girl!

Kreighton, Mom, and Kaylan!

We sent this picture to Daddy seeing if we could adopt a dog....he said "NO"

We went shopping....again!  And made a break for  some frozen yogurt!

Ella and Kreighton!


It was a great weekend....Tara, Michelle, and I even got away for an adult only supper (where we solved a lot of world problems;)....Abe graciously stayed with all the girls!  And as always all the girls amazed me on how great they are with Kreighton and their willingness to spend a whole weekend hanging out with us!  Not sure I would have done the same thing when I was all their ages! Girls weekend is a tradition we want to continue!

1 comment:

  1. super cute pics and I do hope the tradition continues :)

    ReplyDelete