Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Triathlon!!!

IT has been a long long long time since I have posted....but since I am hoping to put all these blogs in a journal one day for my kids I feel like I cannot leave any of this out!

June 1st I talked Jayme into trying her 1st triathlon....after months of getting ready and preparing and our super husbands/friends/family helping us out the day was finally here!!!!

Kreighton was a lucky girl and got to get up early and come with us!



Jayme and I before the race!

Mom and Kreighton

Our biggest fans!


And were off!


Post Race and it was awesome...Mom said she could not believe we were smiling!  But even after  swimming .5, biking 15, and running 3.1 we felt great!

Liz came to the race and we are both signed up to do the Olympic Distance Tri in August (I am still trying to convince Jayme to do it as well!)

Our loudest cheerers and future triathlon doers!


They loved it and cannot wait for us to do another one!


It was such a fun day and I am so happy Jayme did it with me and cannot wait to do another one with her soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment