Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Just Kael

I realized I had a bunch of pictures of just Kael....probably because he is at home with me the most and I have been trying to do better about taking more pictures!

He is a funny 3 year old right now....

-He loves his Grandmas
-Loves doing exactly what his brother is doing 
-If he does not agree with what you say he says "You are teasing"
-He loves puzzles (which I am giving all credit to his Grandmas for this one)
-He for the most part likes preschool and has started even talking a lot more
-He unlike his brother only likes to wear sweatpants NO JEANS
-He is by far my most stubborn child when it comes to sleeping....
-He is very sweet and loves to cuddle
-He LOVES chocolate chip "tookies"
-His best buddy is Levi....they play and fight like brothers most days 
-He HATES brushing his teeth
-He won't eat normal kid things like fruit snacks but would sit down and eat whole bowl of pea salad

Eating Pizza Dough

Being Silly




My stubborn sleeping moved his bed to the hallway

Taking Pioneer Seed orders

Computer work!



Silly Smile

We are working on his smile

I tell him to laugh!

A little better

Cool Dude

Helping Mommy make supper

Fire Chief


No comments:

Post a Comment