Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Buchanan County Fair


This year for the fair Kreighton was involved in two different things...the pie baking contest and she wrestled the pig....TWO things that I also did when I was little....
She baked a pie with Great-Grandma Doreen....I also baked a pie with Grandma Will joined in this year on the fun! And she wrestled the pig with her Baragary cousins...Parker Kress, Tate Krebsbach, and Peyton Youngblut. WHICH I also did with Allison Tetzlaff and Kelly Lange...and I cannot remember who our 4th was...however we were good and WON more than one year! We also dressed up one year we were seed sacks...AND I do not think it was Pioneer....OOPS!
Fred and I were in Nashville so we missed out on the fun (but wait missing out on the fun...we were in NASHVILLE...so not missing much) 



Here they are....trying hard!

And getting dirty!

So much fun had by all!
Even though I missed I heard they did great and had fun and tried hard....but maybe
the pig was a little too big for these little ones!  Cousin Sean has offered to help for next year coaching two-a-day practices to get them ready!

Another picture I got from my mom....LeaAnn and Kyle!

Great-Grandma and Kreighton

Kreighton and Will
Their pie sold for one of the highest priced pies to be remembered....top one of the night!  


So thanks so much to my family for helping out getting my kids back and fourth....it could not have happened with out then! And Dad...yes MY DAD took all 3 kids to the fair by himself...granted he met Katie there and then later Sissy and Brad....but got the kids inside on his own....I think there were a few moments with Kael that tested some limits (maybe Uncle Brad the most...something with a hamburger) BUT overall it was a great few days for the kids! 



No comments:

Post a Comment