Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Christmas Part 3


We still had a few more Christmases to celebrate! First up....Mom's! 


Nolan and Kael building while Uncle Mike supervised!

I think Bridget might be a little more excited about this soccer net that Aunt KiKi got Nolan  then Nolan is....:) Bridget was known as the culey haired soccer player at Loras our freshman year!

And these awesome hats that Aunt KiKi found for the boys! They look pretty cute!

And that was all the pictures I could find....I am not sure why I did not take more pictures!
From what I remember my kids got

Kreighton
-Hawkeye Sweatpants
-String of Lights for her room
-American Girl Doll Gift Certificate

Kyle
-Football Jersey
-Turtle Hat....that he deemed himself too big for a hat like that and wanted to give it to  a little boy that would like it more
-Kick Ball
-Football

Kael
-Building Stuff
-Fire Truck

Ok that is all I can remember reason 123543 why I should update my posts more frequently!

We hung out at mom and dads for a while and then headed home to gear up for the Peck Pack all coming to Iowa!



We ate out in the office...and look at these awesome plates settings that Michelle and Ella designed!
Kreighton was super excited about this HUGE present that Alex got her...BUT there was a little trick involved!


She had to keep opening and opening more boxes!

To pull out two small boxes...it was pretty clever and KP totally loved the joke played on her! 


The box was big enough for BOTH kids to fit into it!


More presents!


The kids had so much fun opening presents....and it was awesome to be able to be out in the office! 
For Glen and Marilyn we gave them the gift of giving...all 4 families took pictures of "giving" and crafty Tara made it into a video! It was an awesome idea and awesome gift! Marilyn loved it and by the end most everyone was crying...Not ME...I am not a crier...never have been! Not sure why...I used to hate it...my best friend was Allison and she CRIED all the time...over sappy movies...and I NEVER could...ok that was a little off post :) 

After the presents is when the fun started!

Cute girls hanging out! 
Kyle and Tommy! 

Tommy taught Kyle if he jumps FROM his bed he can get more AIR....that is what older cousins are for....teaching them all the cool stuff...right! 
This is normal...right
Abe is really just one big kid!


Cracks me up...the kids love it!

Pretty Girls!

Some of the cousins and Aunt Tara!

My kids have the coolest older cousins...always willing to play and entertain them!



 Like I said...sweet Ella playing legos with Kael!
Kyle loves his cousins!


All the kids with Grandma and Grandpa...I would say it is a pretty good looking crew!











I cannot tell they are related at all! 






Grandma Marilyn got all the kids Putt-Putt tractor shirts...this tractor has been around forever! 


After about 100044 pictures...I thought this was the best!

With Grandma Marilyn!

 Another Grandparent/Grandchild picture!


Air hockey....Have I mentioned I LOVE having a heated shop!



And KP got a selfie stick!





How fun!

Still kids at heart!

Silly kids!

It was so fun...I want to buy more of these kits!

Once again...love how the older cousins will interact with the younger ones!

Found all these on my phone after the fact!

There were many more...I just picked a few!
That was a lot of picture...and we had A LOT of fun! I am lucky to have awesome in-laws!  

No comments:

Post a Comment