Thursday, April 28, 2016

Swimming.Snow.Cupcakes

Working backwards...again! 


This winter seemed pretty mild which meant the times the kids got to play in the snow seemed far and in between! 
This was a random night....where the snow was perfect for a snowman!
Daddy was the helper and I took the pictures!
Happy kids!

Boy being boys!

Kreighton!

The finished project...Tim the snowman! 

Last year you could pay $5 and the kids could swim at the hotel in Independence...but it is under new management and you cannot do that anymore! But the kids really wanted to swim...so I found a hotel in Evansdale...I am telling you my kids have the best Mom :) 

Kyle!




Kael was loving life in the pool....and when he has a lifejacket on I do NOT have to get in the water...I have been looking forward to this for 8 years...being able to watch my kids swim...not having to swim with them! 

He seriously loved it! 





3 cheers for swimming!






I loved swimming as a kid and love swimming and pools in general so to see my kids  love swimming as much as I did/do makes me so happy! 

Kreighton might look like she is shoving Kael under the water...but she is helping him swim...I see a lifegaurd/swim lessons teacher in this girl's future! 


Scratch Cupcakes...we actually went into the store and they each got to pick one out! 


BIG bite!

Happy Kid...and when he USED to like the Hawkeyes :(



No comments:

Post a Comment