Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Dominican!

Fred and I were going back and forth about taking an adult trip this year...neither of us could really make a decision! Well....Fred and Dustin kind of made the decision for us...they found the place and resort! Sara and I are so lucky to have them! Sullivans also decided to join us! 
We (Hogans and Us) left on a Monday and drove to Minnesota and stayed with James and Bridget...we may have drank a little too much our night in Minnesota and woke up a little rough! But made it to the airport! And then made it to Dominican Republic with no problems! Sullivans landed a little before we did so they were waiting for us when we got there! I changed my outfit right away to a dress and flip and flops....and managed to leave one tennis shoe in the bathroom! :(  Which made exercising a bit difficult!  



The 6 of us in the water!
The pool was awesome....well everything was! 




Dana and Sara



The men floating away

All dolled up! 

The Ladies! 

Shots of tequila....I will say I did more shots on this trip that I have done in the last 3 years combined! 

Out for supper! 

The 6 of us...again! 

More Pool Time

The 3 guys loving the ocean....the waters were a little rough

Getting ready to take yet another shot....

All Smiles

Ready to Go

The bartender did a good job of catching it all!

And done...

A day of sun! 


Fred and I at the beach!

Dustin and Jason

Dana and Sara again!

Fred and I....Fred was the most relax I have seen in years!

A selfie!

Us Again!

We found this disco club that was at the resort...but off the beaten path...we saw some interesting things....but fun for a night!

Out for a stroll

This was our last day...in the hot tub...the hot tub was not hot so we did not stay in long!

We did shots this night as well...and I did NOT feel well in the morning....and we had to fly....and I was not feeling good...again!

Us...Again!

Coors lite bottles!

Dustin and Fred are so cute together!

Myself and Fred...AGAIN!


They had a photographer there...and this was one of the poses...I think Sullivans pulled it off perfectly...;)

The 3 guys!

Checking out the resort!


IT was a great trip with great friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment