Thursday, September 22, 2016

Iowa Baseball Game


I signed up the kids to for the Junior Hawk Club  and they sent out an email that they had an opportunity to throw out the 1st pitch at a baseball game.  I signed Kreighton up and she was chosen...she was pretty excited! It was a chilly spring Saturday and Kreighton, Grandpa Craig, Grandma Sharon, and myself went to the game. Fred was in the fields, Kyle at the time was a Cyclone Fan, and I was not sure if we were going to stay for both games and that would be way too long for Kael. 





Kreighton and the Head Baseball Coach 


She thought it was pretty cool to be right on the field

Getting ready to throw the 1st Pitch

All ready...I wanted to tape it but I hit the wrong button

Meeting all the Players



They were all so nice to her! 
And she ate it up!
Mom and Kreighton


She got a swag bag...and lots of baseballs





It was Grandpa Craig's 1st Hawkeye Baseball Game! 



It was a fun afternoon....and made me wish we lived in Iowa City...it would be so much fun to make it a regular thing! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment