Monday, October 25, 2010

Snoozing in the Tractor!

Growing up Fred would ride with his dad in the tractor for hours and hours (which both of my kids are following in his footsteps) and would actually take a pillow and blanket and sleep in there with his dad! So one day last week Kreighton comes in the house after riding with Fred for a short while, she was very excited telling me she was going to pack a bag with her pillow, blanket, doll, passy, lovey, and books and was sleeping in the tractor while her daddy drove just like Daddy used to do with Bappa! I could not help but be excited for her seeing her enthusiasm on her face, but what I was really thinking is yeah right...she will never fall asleep in the tractor!
But Fred was just as excited so off they went!

But it worked and Kreighton was out like a light by 8:30! Fred was so proud! I am not for sure what he is going to do next year when they BOTH want to sleep in the tractor with Daddy!


2 comments: