Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kyle's Obsession

Spring work has started (finally) I knew this would bring much joy to Kyle...but I had no idea he would become obsessed with tractors!  Ever since his 1st ride on Sunday night that is ALL we have talked about! Our conversations go like this Kyle- "Where's Daddy?" Me- "Working" Kyle- "Where's Bappa?" Me- "Working" Kyle- "Daddy Tractor?" Me- "Yes" Kyle- "Bappa Tractor?"  Me- "Yes" We have this conversation just about 800 times a day....no joke!  It is the last thing he asks for before he goes to bed and the 1st thing he asked for when he wakes up!  
Kreighton has taken her turn riding in the tractor as well...I do think the only real reason she really wants to ride is because she knows how much her brother loves it and wants to make sure they have to take turns! And the reason I think this is because it was something that I did when I was younger to my brother!

1 comment:

  1. OH Maggie....what I did to my brother too :) What awesome sisters we are!

    ReplyDelete