Monday, November 7, 2011

A Glimpse into My Mother's Life

So we are very lucky this week to have Miss Clara Mae staying in Iowa!  So today I got to understand what it was like to have 4 kids 4 and under like my mom did!  It was a challenged I loved!  It was fun...a little stressful in the morning because Mr. Kyle was a little tired from the time change! But having Clara here and watching her play with the kids is so much fun!  Kreighton loves entertaining her and reading books to her, Kyle and Clara ran around all afternoon laughing and playing, and Clara loves to love on Kael!  And did I mention I had 3 kids in diapers!  So to sum up our day I would say BUSY BUSY but so worth it!

Clara loving on Kael!

So cute!

Kreighton loves having Clara!

Did I mention we are "supposed" to take this cutie back to Minnesota on Friday!  We are all devising a plan to keep her in Iowa!
Having Clara here is a blessing....I love watching cousins play together!

No comments:

Post a Comment