Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Tuesday night Change Up!

After a busy day of going to the Aurora Comet Center, taking early naps, getting woke up from early naps, going to the Indee Library to do Thanksgiving Crafts, stopping by the park to play for a while, attempting to potty-train Kyle, being bath night, and Fred not being home tonight I decided to make it easiest on ME!  I gave the kids an early bath at 4 when Kael went down for a nap and told them to put thier jammies on...they were confused since we hadn't even ate supper!  I made popcorn (a snack right before supper) and let them watch Snow White!  And then I even brought them thier supper in the living room and let them eat in there....they thought it was awesome and it saved me having to set the table!  It was a fun night and I think the kids thought I was losing it! Kreighton said "Mommy are we always going to eat in the living room?" 





I even let them eat chocolate popcicles!


Poor Kael...he just had to hang out!

2 comments: