Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 2 in Minnesota!

Day 2....we went to the zoo!  When we first got there I went to put the brake on the double stroller and my flip flop BROKE!  I almost packed up and went home....thankfully Bridget had an extra pair of flats in her car....they worked but gave me blisters!  Bridget was nice enough to switch shoes with me half way through the zoo which gave me some relief!  The zoo was great...they had a new dinosaur exhibit which was very life like, however, it scared Kyle and he cried and clung to me the whole time!

Clara, Kreighton, and Julianna!

Kyle...he was ok with the dinosaurs that did not move! 
Kreighton petting the goat...she is currently trying to talk her dad and Grandpa into getting some of these!

Add caption

The splash pad was a huge hit!

Kreighton 
Clara Mae

Mr. Jack

The only picture I got Lauren!

Julianna was/is a mother's dream!  She is so great with the kids and interacts with them perfectly!  At one point I think I saw her "counting kids" having her there made things so much easier!  

Driving the Boat

Sissy and Nolan...they got there late on Friday night!

Kyle was in heaven James and Bridget have a family in their neighborhood with 4 boys that were more than willing to share their tractor/toys with him!

Clara at gymnastics

Kreighton got to go as well

Sissy and her nieces

Clara getting her award



On the Moroney's front porch

Kyle saying..."Mom Clara has my boots on"

Kael had a double ear infection so had to take the bottle sitting up!

Nolan and Aunt KiKi

Will found Grandpa's lost Hawkeye Hat...so he got a $1.00

Fred is so mature!

On a walk...Kreighton thought the river looked like a big bubble bath


Kael's preferred method of transportation!


Family Picture...both babies are asleep...but it works!

Uncle Fred and Nolan

Kreighton and Clara getting ready for their pedicures from Sissy!




Kyle helping Uncle James with the fire


I think under his breath Kyle was calling Uncle James a "townie"


And this is where my blog ends...Nolan got baptized on Sunday and I forgot my camera battery at James and Bridget's so I got no pictures!  It was a neat ceremony and they even dipped Nolan into a pool of water...then the priest lifted Nolan up (which was a little scary because Nolan was wet and had oil on him)  It was a great weekend and so fun to be with family and friends...James and Bridget were great hostesses!

1 comment:

  1. i'm a little behind on the blogs... but the last picture of kyle and james is priceless - I think 'townie' is a great caption to this picture!

    ReplyDelete