Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Trip To Minnesota...Day 1

Last weekend we went to Minnesota for Nolan's Baptism....Kreighton, Kyle, and Myself went up a day early to spend some extra time with everyone!  It was a VERY interesting 1st Day to say the least!!!

This was my van getting towed...we barely made it to Allison's!

The tow truck!

Ice Cream Break!

Kyle loved it!

At the park!

This is Kyle saying "I Buzz LightYear!"

Jack 

Kreighton asked when we got there if she could put her toes in the water before we left...

All was going well.....

Until Kyle fell and couldn't get up and I had to go in after him

And of course the Toyota dealership called me  as soon as we were out to tell me that they wanted to keep the  van overnight!
Thankfully we had roadside assistance so as long as I could get a ride to the dealership they could give me a loaner van (thankfully I had Allison to drive me) they didn't tell me that the new van would smell like smoke!!!!!


1 comment: