Sunday, December 9, 2012

GIrls Weekend

Last weekend Allison, Dana, Kelly, and myself took a girls weekend to Madison!  These girls have been my best friends since before I can remember!  They have been awesome friends and I could not imagine life without them....the fact that the 4 of us have remained so close after all these years is amazing!  Between the 4 of us we have 11 kids Jude is the oldest at 6 and Elaina is the youngest and she will be 1 in February.   It was a great kids/husband free weekend!  

Kelly and Dana

Our Sushi Night

"The Sickies" Dana and Kelly both had bad colds...Allison and I let them sleep together!



So I am mad at myself....but those are the only pictures I took!  But it was a great weekend filled with shopping, pedicures, hot-tub time, and lots and lots of girl time!  We are hoping to make it an annual event!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had an awesome time, so glad you got to go! :D

    ReplyDelete