Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Keeping Busy....

As the Winter Weather sets in we have been trying to stay busy around the house!!!!  Tuesdays I have all 3 kids home all day....so it makes things much easier if I have something planned for after nap/rest time.  We had a busy week....

Don't mess with this girl....she started Tae Kwon Do and loves it.....even broke a board on her  1st night!

McDonalds...the kids love it and play awesome!

Kyle being silly

This guy thinks he is big stuff 
My poser!

Baking soda, colored vinegar, and medicine droppers kept the kids entertained for almost two hours!

It was great to see the kids be creative


And then play with diggers!

Kreighton playing

Aurora Comet Center...

Kael exercising
This was my attempt to get a workout in...I got to run about 1/2 mile....I think Winthrop needs a Lifetime Fitness

The "TasteTesting Game" 

Kreighton has been asking and asking to play this game!

She remembered from last year!

And Kyle has started to love to paint and paint!

His favorite thing to paint....red bridges! 
My other little artist...she is getting good...she loves rainbows!


We hope winter goes fast....and having "projects" for the kids helps a ton....thankful for Pinterest that allows me to steal other people's creative ideas!


1 comment:

  1. baking soda and colored vinegar huh? going to have to look into this! Especially if it was So entertaining!
    Thanks for Your entertaining posts Maggie!

    ReplyDelete