Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Poor Kael....

Kael has been a lucky boy....we have had snow in Iowa the last week so that means he gets to go and ride with Daddy while he pushes the snow so we can get out of driveway which he LOVES!!!! However all good things must come to an end and Fred has to bring him BACK into the house...which in Kael's mind is quite possibly the ABSOLUTE most DREADFUL thing that could POSSIBLY happen!



He went on like this for at least 15 min





At one point I thought he was going to turn blue he was so upset

Poor Kael....

Same story....different day

"Why can't you see I just want to go back outside!"

Poor Kael....

It does break my heart to see him so upset....however makes me excited for spring work...I think Kael will spend the whole spring in tractor!  

No comments:

Post a Comment