Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Dells!!!!

For Christmas my Mom and Dad gave us a trip to the Wisconsin Dells that we all went to this past weekend!  Uncle James found us a condo that we could all stay in!  The kids were so excited and talked about it for weeks before we were actually able to go!


Grandpa Craig and Nolan
Clara did not want to miss out on the fun!




SuperMan showed up!


SuperMan did not stay long...hanging out in your undies, hat, and sunglasses is way cooler!

CrazyMan

Brad impressing us all with his wine drinking skills!

I was highly impressed with Kreighton that she was willing to try the "wave machine"

She loved it and lasted a long time!


She tried her hardest to stand up....but couldn't and the machine sucked her right up to the top and she got water in her ears....I felt terrible for her!

Kyle LOVED this ride....he thought it was Diego's raft!
Kael also loved the ride!
He would get out of the water and go right back up! 
The hot tub was a huge hit for breaks for the kids...BUT state of WI you have to be 6....(so we lied for Kreighton (oops) and the others had to sit on the side!

Trying to get a picture of all SIX of them....not easy with two babies and stubborn 3 year old!
Kyle-3 years 7 months
Kael 1 year 5 months
Kreighton 5 years 5 months
Will 8 years 3 months
Nolan 10.5 months
Clara 2 years 6 months


Happy Nolan looking so old here....even with a double ear infection!


Poor kid had to wear his sister's purple coat

Kreighton being silly!

Clara and Kreighton....Kreighton got her hair braided....I had to  let her considering even doing a braid is tough for me!


It really was an awesome weekend....with a few minor mishaps...Uncle James getting the flu, Bappa Craig almost drowned, I almost stole another little Girl's Uggs (because I thought they were Kreighton's), and a lifeguard would not let Kyle go down a slide (that we had already gone done a dozen times) because he was not tall enough....Kyle had a breakdown...I wanted to get mad and say a snarky comment to the lifeguard....but I recalled my days of a lifeguard, smiled, and bit my tongue!
I think it will be a tradition we continue every year!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the wave machine & Kreighton's braids :) makes me want to go sometime. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete