Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Impromptu Get Together!

Last week Jayme, Maria, and myself were able to FINALLY get together!  It was a last minute "Hey Maria stop out for a bit" and I knew that Jayme was going to be dropping off Kreighton....so it worked...and no planning involved!  Our busy schedules has made it seem so hard to get together this summer!

The older girls and Kael! 

Lydia, LeaAnn, Kyle, and Tate!

Yes we even managed to pull off a quick supper!
The kids did great all playing together....the big girls were just a little sad Peyton was not there (she had a previous scheduled playdate)

Being Silly!

 And then it was quiet....which can sometimes be worrisome...BUT then Fred came around the corner with these CRAZYS.....Mr. Incredible, Miss Hollywood, and Crazy Kael!   Tate had already gone home ;)
I love this picture for so many reasons....it shows all FOUR of their personalities! 

I wish I would have gotten a picture of Maria, Jayme, and I....next time!

1 comment:

  1. Love-thanks again Maggie for sharing a bit of your life!

    ReplyDelete