Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pecks (well most of them) Home!


So I am not for sure why I do not have many pictures from when everyone (minus the Wagners) I think I just see Tara snapping all the pics and I just don't!

It would not be xmas at Grandma's without making cookies!!!!  And look there is Tara....taking a picture!!





Kael and Kyle were more than happy to get naked!

Love how all the cousins young and old get involved!


And they are all so patient....I have said it a million times....but my kids' cousins are the best around!


And a throwback....that is what the cool kids are calling it I think!  Xmas 2011 Kyle was 2 and Kreighton 4  

Everyone looks so young!



Same story...different year!


Present Time....Fred was very confused because he had at least DOUBLE what everyone else had....to explain this we have to rewind to last planting season....when it was a somewhat of a stressful planting season....and Fred was up until 3 am planting to finish up the year...the next morning Glen said to "Fred are we just putting the sweet corn patch in the same spot we always have?"  Then Fred realized oh sh*t and he had planted regular corn.  Which means NO sweet corn from the Peck farm for ANYONE!  I of course had to take full advantage of this....my husband NEVER makes mistakes!  I immediately emailed his sisters to let them know of his mistake....then Michelle and Tara saw a bunch of corn holders while out shopping and came up with an idea to give Fred a lot "sweet corn themed ideas" 
He got A LOT of corn holders, t-shirts, flip-flops, socks, and of course a corn hat!


Kendall sporting the new hat
Ella!

Kreighton

It was a super fun visit....and as always it seemed to go way too fast!  It made us all excited for the Dells trip this summer where we will ALL be together!


No comments:

Post a Comment