Thursday, December 18, 2014

Fall Races

I have a few pictures from races this fall....




!st Up Park to Park in Cedar Falls....I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I have ran this race....I love it because it is Cedar Falls and on Saturday! It was a perfect day for a run and over all a great race!  It was Angie 1st 1/2 and she rocked it!
My "Cheer team" Poor Kael gets left behind a lot....we should have a bought a triple stroller!

These 2 are veteran race cheerers! 
Monti 5k...5th Annual...I have ran all 5 and the last 3 years we have  ALL ran....or got pushed! So it is a sort of an annual family thing....I told Kreighton this was her last year of getting pushed and next year she would have to run in it on her own!
All done!  And all smiling!  Well not Kyle...but he was happy!
Kreighton and Grandpa Craig at the Omelet Breakfast at the bar after....they  were both medal winners!  Grandpa Craig's medal is still hanging up at the bar!




5k #2 of the day....a Color Run in Cedar Falls with Kreighton, Will, and Sissy!  



This 7 year old has done more than her fair share of 5ks in her lifetime!

Before the Race

Getting each other "Colored Up"

Afterwards lots of music and and Color Dust!

The kid loved it!

Happy Cousins!


It was a fun day....Will surprised us all and ran the 5k in 28 minutes...I had to sprint to keep up with him...my legs were a little tired from my 1st 5k and from camping all weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment