Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Church

Growing up going to church was never an option...it was mandatory!  I tried every excuse in the book to get out of it...but it NEVER worked.  I just wouldn't come upstairs and hope my parents wouldn't realize I was not in the car until after they got to church. I would attempt to make my parents so late they would just let me stay home...that never worked either!  So this weekend Kreighton and Kyle stayed at mom and dad's Saturday night, and I asked mom how chuch went, and she told me "well I just took Kyle, Kreighton was tired so your dad just stayed home with her."  I couldn't believe it!  That never would have worked for me!  Kreighton told me..."Me and Bappa stayed home and watched cartoons."  I think my parents are turning into softees as they grow older! 

1 comment:

  1. Too funny....guess we know who has him wrapped around her finger.

    ReplyDelete