Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kael James Peck

Kael James is here he arrived Friday August 26th at 6:15 pm weighing 9.5 pounds, 21 inches long, and lots of blonde hair. He looks like both his sister and his brother if you ask me, but most people say he is a blonde Kyle. It was a long labor and the epidurial did not work, but it is true you soon forget all about it.  He was bigger than the doctors thought...which is always the case, they keep telling me my babies are going to be smaller and smaller, but they just seem to get bigger and bigger. Kreighton and Kyle so far really love having a little brother, Kyle claims he is not going to share his tractors, but will give him rides on the gator, he just keeps reminding us, "I drive, I drive."  And Kreighton seems to be a bit of a mother hen, making sure Kyle does not do anything to hurt Kael and wanting to read him lots of books and give him toys.
We have had a minor setback we got to go home on Sunday, but Kael had to be admitted again on Monday for high jaundice levels, but this morning test showed they are going down, and will retest him tonight at 4:00 and as long as they are lower or maintaining we can go home...again!  So for today Kael and I are having a relaxing day at Mercy Hospital on the Peds floor, he is getting all kinds of attention from the nurses because it is just us here!

Here are a few pictures I had on my computer!


Add caption

She is so excited to be holding Kael!

Kyle not sure what to think!

Getting Spoiled by Aunt Sissy!

Kreighton showing off her new glasses and hat!
I am sure Kyle will appreciate this picture one day!


1st Family Picture



Grandpa Craig...Grandma Sharon was here too but she had a cold sore on her lip and did not want to give it to Kael.

And this is me...about a week before I delivered!

3 comments: