Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kael at 3 Months!

Well closer to 3.5....but I have a feeling with Kael I will always be running a little behind!  For the 1st two weeks of his life I told people he was born on August 28th instead of the 26th!  Oops!
He is still a good baby and a good sleeper, he usually only gets up once a night, of course last night he was about every hour!  Everyone still tells me he looks like, Uncle James, I also hear Aunt Shannon, Grandpa Craig, and Great Grandpa Dean.  I am not so sure he has a chance to tan like Kyle and Kreighton!
He is very hot-blooded, I have to keep him in cool outfits or he wakes up covered in sweat!  He has started to laugh and grab for things!  Kreighton and Kyle still love on him and fight over who gets to sing a "nightime" song to him!  And Kyle tells him when he gets bigger he can play tractors with him!  And Kreighton loves to refer to her brothers and her "crazy brothers"

Bright Eye!  I am not keeping my hopes up that I might get a blue-eyed child....Kreighton's eyes were the same and they turned hazel!

"What Mom?"

Getting so big!

1 comment: