Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kyle

This post is all about Kyle...tomorrow he will be exactly 2.5 years old!  Life with Kyle is always interesting...to say the least!  Of course it is impossible not to love this little boy even when he is being a stinker...he can go from happy to devastated faster than most!  To him everything revolves around tractors, backhoes, and Cailou!  When you ask him to do something...almost always his response is..."in a little bit mom"  He is at a stage where he has to do everything by himself...if you turn on a light that he wanted to turn on...he will drag a chair over turn it off and turn back on "all by myself" He is also my little snuggler....he will ask me throughout the day to just sit and snuggle with him...which of course impossible to turn down! He loves to stay home...every morning he asks me "I stay home today mom?" or if we are out somewhere he states he is ready to go home!  He talks about going to the tractor store and getting new tractors all the time...this morning when we were out of cereal he told me "go to the tractor store mom!"  Most days I find myself saying..."oh Kyle what am I going to do with you?"  As my dad says Kyle definitely has a opinion on most things that he is not shy about sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment