Friday, January 13, 2012

And Another Christmas!

A few days after Christmas we had a lot cousins arrive to town...the kids were so excited!! And we had a lot of fun and stayed very busy!  I feel like I did not take a ton a pictures but here are some of the ones I got!




My "all Boy" had to have a doll in the picture!



Kreighton surprised me by willing to ride a horse 
JuJu's turns!


Watching Fireworks!

Miss Clara and Bappa Craig at the New Years Eve Party!



It was a great week and we had so much fun with cousins!  We did have one problem while everyone was back....the Cyclone Fairy tried to outshine the Hawkeye Fairy...."The Cyclone Fairy" attempted to brainwash my children and fill them with all sorts of lies...we have been having to clean up this mess and are making progress!  More pictures to follow.....

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Fred and Alex....we had a great time while we were home!

    ReplyDelete