Friday, January 27, 2012

One of those Mornings

This morning we met the Lange Girls at McDonalds so the kids could play and Kelly and I could enjoy a coffee! The kids all had fun the girls like to run around and Kyle chases them and likes to put them in "jail." After over an hour of playtime we packed the kids up and headed out to the van to drive home!  Well....then came the problem....I locked the keys in the van...oops!  I called Fred in a panic because not only did I lock the keys in the van...the spare set was also in the van...because that makes perfect sense right?  I mean where else would I put them?  Fred was the smart one and remembered our van came with roadside assistance. So being the wonderful husband he is he called roadside assistance and sent them to rescue his wife and 3 kids, only thing it would be over an hour before they could get there.  Thankfully I had enough money to feed them lunch which entertained them for a while and then headed back to the play area to play.  The older two kids loved it, and poor Kael was so tired he fell asleep sitting up in my arms!  Kyle was convinced all I needed to do was call Bappa Glen and he could bring the skid loader and fix it!  And there were some really nice "Grandmas" at McDonalds that offered their help and money, which was super sweet of them.  So our "morning" out turned out to also be an afternoon outing, but I got the kids home and they all 3 took LONG naps!

No comments:

Post a Comment