Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas Eve/Morning!

I have a lot of posts to catch on...it seems like Christmas was forever ago!

Christmas at our house was very exciting...I will let the pictures do the talking!!!

The night before!

Let the present ripping begin!

Kreighton was so excited about the skirt, she saw it at Old Navy and said she wanted it, Santa was afraid he  had "lost" it so was very excited to see it wrapped up with another shirt!

Kyle loved his new hat and puzzles!

And a Pioneer coat just like Daddy and Bappa!

Making pancakes after church!

Sissy and Grandma and Grandpa came out!

And why not turn the pancake batter into something he can use his new construction vehicles in!

He loved it...I wish I came up with this creative idea bit it was all Kyle!

Over to Grandma and Grandpa Pecks, where Kyle for a farm table to play with all his tractors on!  Grandma Marilyn painted it!

Kael just hanging out!

A new coffee maker!

A picture of Mommy and Kreighton!

Kreighton modeling her new outfit!


I bought the kids super cute outfits for church and not sure why but I did not get a picture!!!  We had a great Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment