Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lots Going On

The Pecks have had a lot going on in the last week....

1. Kreighton learned to write her name...we didn't give her the easiest name to learn to write and G was the last letter she had to master, but she did it and is very excited!

2. Kael is sleeping much better at night....going to bed at 6:30 and normally only getting up once!  Mom is happy to be getting some sleep!

3. I took all 3 kids to Farm Fleet, Kyle escaped through the automatic doors (until you are mom you don't realize how unsafe those are) and an overweight gentleman sitting in a van told me that I needed to get a leash for Kyle....thanks for the advise!  He also told me he maybe needed a sharp talking to and a swat! This is while I was chasing Kyle....I did not really have time to chat!

4. Kreighton is going on her 1st "no mom " playdate today after school. She is excited....and I hope she does ok!

5. The kids have been watching Lion King nonstop!  They both love it!  And love pretending to be lions! Kyle even roared at some people at Dairy Queen...lovely!

6. The kids made sock puppets!


Kyle did a puppet show for Kael!
 7. I sewed a pillow case for Kyle's new bed...here is a picture of the kids laying on it!

Add caption
 8. Kael is big enough for the bath seat!



 9. Chris and Fred cut wood for camping next summer then the Beyers came over for supper!

I don't think these boys will ever grow up! 
 10. The kids ate their lunch in the tent!

 11. Another art project!





It was a busy week with a low-key weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. What's with the Dugger t-shirt??:) Do you have a plan I don't know about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the update Maggie....not sure what I found to be more interesting the fact that it appears that Kyle is eating lunch "naked" in the tent or your Duggers shirt :) Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle is always naked...I put pants in him and he takes them off! And the Duggar shirt is from my sisters...they assume since I have 3 kids it means I want 23! Which is not the case! 3 is enough!

    ReplyDelete