Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lots of Kids

On Friday we added a few more kids to the normal Peck Pack, I watched Addie and Emee Lange, and Dylan Korbmacher, Kreighton and Kyle were so excited to have extra kids at our house, and they all played very well together!

Enjoying some smoothies while I got lunch ready!

I love this picture of the girls!

And this one...I think they are at least 4th generation Dolan/Moroney friends starting with my Grandparents

Playing Simon Says....Kyle was not into it!

But the older ones were!

It was a fun morning....maybe I could be Michelle Duggar.....

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again!! Dylan had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally be Michelle Duggar. Wait, as your friend I will have to tell you how crazy you are...and then your husband's name would be Jim Bob and no one would want that:) Thanks for watching them. I love the picture of Kreighton and the girls, you should email me that picture sometime so I have it for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are going to love these pics someday!

    ReplyDelete