Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tractor Museum

Last week we went to to Moline to the John Deere Tractor Museum, we have heard about this place but never have gone it was a successful and all the kids had fun!

This is pretty much how happy these two were the whole time 
Kyle=Heaven

Kreighton loves having her picture taken!

My sweet baby boy!

She loved the combine

I think he smiled the whole time!

A rare picture of mom and Kyle



Kreighton wearing "slippers" somehow I forgot to pack Kreighton's tennis shoes, but she had these so that is what she wore!

Kreighton wants this chair!

Kyle took off his shoes and socks to relax!

For some reason I think they look alike is this picture!

The closest I could get to all 3 of them looking!



Kyle in the combine...he was so mad that the bean head was on and it was time to do corn...he kept saying "next time I bring my pliers and fix it" I think Kyle thinks world peace would be achieved if everyone had pliers!

Thank God for the Kindle...snuggling watching a movie!


Kyle driving a bull dozer, funny thing Kyle was done and Fred continued "playing"

Kreighton showing off her new shirt!

Kael and Mommy

It was a great trip and the kids had so much fun...of course Kyle woke up with a 103 temp in the hotel which only lasted 24 hours and he was back to his crazy self!
I think it will be an annual trip but eventually Kreighton and I  will go shopping!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT pictures Maggie! Just LOVE the ones of you w/Kyle & you w/Kael :) so sweet & you look amazing! :) I can see now you'll have to make it a yearly trip ;)

    ReplyDelete