Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Daddy is Sick ;(

Yes Fred is sick!  And yes this is one of the absolute worst times of the year he could be sick!!!!  
He woke up this AM and told me he did not feel well....I told him "I have had a sore throat for 3 days suck it up!" By lunch he was so miserable I felt him and he was burning up...so off to bed he went!
I was not mentally prepared to have the kids to myself tonight....BUT the kids were troopers and did awesome! 
ALL 3 watching TV




Kyle smiling for the 2nd pic!


I asked Kyle for a sad face...

Mad Face

Happy Face

Excited Face

Confused Face



Kisses...not sure why they decided to kiss!

LOVE this picture....Kyle laughing and Kreighton demanding another kiss!


Where's Kael...one of his favorite places...the laundry room!



"You want me to do this...right Mom?"

"Ok that is what I thought"


Take my picture mom!
 I think she looks at least 8 in this picture!



Supper Time...I had NO frozen pizzas in the freezer...so we had a make shift of anything else I could find...and I added broccoli to make it somewhat healthy!
After supper Kreighton said "Mom I will take the boys outside so you can clean up"  She acts so grown up sometimes!

And then Kael was stuck to her like glue!

 We survived the night and hoping/praying that no one else gets sick and Daddy is feeling better soon!

3 comments:

  1. yesterday must have been national 'husband sick day'. Curt came home at noon, crawled into bed and came out at 7:00 pm and back to bed at 8:00... geesh - boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun supper...we call those 'food tasting parties' around our house. It's basically whatever is left in the fridge/cupboards we eat:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too! and I also love that pic of Kreighton kissing Kyle :)

    ReplyDelete