Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Part 1

We had a busy weekend with lots of "Easter" things going on! We started off with the Easter Egg Hunt at the Buffalo Creek Golf Course....Fred was busy with work so Grandma Sharon meant us out there to help.  I got no pictures inside where they had lots of activities for the kids...however Kael was TERRIFIED of the Easter Bunny and clung to me the WHOLE time so there was no way I could get my camera out to get pictures!
Getting ready to take off


OK.....exactly what I am supposed to be doing????

If I find eggs...put them in here?

I kept looking at Lydia and thinking what was different....and then it hit me....she was wearing JEANS and not a DRESS/SKIRT!  So funny...I remember thinking the same thing about Kreighton when she went through the same stage!

Lauren helping Kyle

We came home to dye Easter Eggs


Though it does not look it in this picture...Kreighton loved it! 



Kael was unsure what dyeing Easter Eggs actually was?????

A smile!

Concentrating....and the egg is still in his mouth ;)



Daddy came in to help 
Kyle only wanted red/pink eggs which is normally not like him and refusing anything that is "girly"

Kreighton on the other had was a little more "colorful"


This was only part of our busy Easter Saturday!  Stay tuned for Part 2!



1 comment: