Friday, May 3, 2013

Brothers

Neither Fred or I grew up with "brothers" I of course had a brother.....but not brothers! We were both single boy families....that is why I am convinced if...not that we are had another baby it would be another boy...the opposite of both of our families!   Kyle and Kael have been pretty funny together lately....well either funny or fighting...but that is the way it goes...right :)

Playing with Big Heatwave (Kyle's latest obsession) and he gave Kael his Little Heatwave

Sharing a couch eating a granola bar


Being Silly!



It was 32 degrees out...rainy and windy Kyle helped Kael put on his "poop boots" and helped him outside...I let it all happen so I could get good pictures :)

Fit in small places together!
 
They wrestle

Chase each other

Make each other laugh

Pillow Fights!



Think that eating paper is a good idea?!??!  


Stand by each other....even in time out! 



Be Crazy Together!



2 comments: