Monday, May 27, 2013

Mother's Day!

For Mother's Day we took Marilyn out for supper Friday night since she was going out of town for the weekend and over to my Mom's for a grill out Sunday night!

Okoboji....it was a great night out!  And the kids did awesome....they are ALMOST at the age where taking them out to eat is actually do-able :)

Love this picture of us!

Trying to get a picture with Grandma and the kids!

Sunday night at Mom and Dad's....I ordered these shirts for the boys....and they of course came in AFTER our supper with Grandma Marilyn!

They do LOVE their Grandma!

I need to figure out the settings on my camera!

Mom and the Boys!




ONE of them is looking :)
Grandma and Grandpa!
I had the kids answer questions about their Grandmas.....it was funny to see what they came up with!

Kael and Great-Gpa




Kreighton is my poser....and always so easy to get a picture of :)

Another great picture!


It was a fun weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. really pretty outside of Okoboji and love the generation pictures :)

    ReplyDelete