Thursday, November 14, 2013

Halloween 2013

So I will be the 1st to say Halloween is not my favorite holiday....actually I do not like it at all...especially trick-or-treating and carving pumpkins!

But I don't think the kids would ever let me get away with not doing those things....right???  It is all about the memories....blah blah blah!


I DO like the party we have every year in Monti!!!
The two batmans!  Kyle and Clay/Carter Wilgenbusch!  

Some tough dudes!


The non-tonsil duo!  Shannon had her tonsils out and
Lindsay had hers out a week later!

Kreighton, Lindsay, and Laynee!
Lindsay does not look like she had her tonsils out two days before that!!! What a trooper!

The parachute is always a big hit!

Lots and Lots of kids!!!

Now it is time to carve pumpkins....yipppeee!!!!  


Can you guess whose pumpkin broke?

Kyle's.....of course!

But Fred told him it was a mean scar....then
Kyle thought it was cool!!!

Crazy boy....and that Miller Lite is mine....that is what I need to get through pumpkin carving!

Then comes trick-or-treating....1st stop Hardees to see Great G & G


Great-Grandpa and Kreighton 

Great Grandpa and The Peck Boys----notice Kyle NOT wearing his costume...he did not want to wear it on Halloween even though he has worn for weeks at other times of the year!!!

Great Gma and The Boys

We went to see Dean and Lola (the witch) Kyle was not ok with getting his pic taken with Lola....but completely ok with Dean!

And Kyle decided to put his costume on and take a picture with Lola....after he made her take off her nose so that he could see it was really her!

Trick-or-treating!  YEAH! (that is sarcasm)

They really did like it....maybe I should change my attitude about Halloween....I think I will when the kids are big enough to go by themselves!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You used to like Halloween....we used to roam Winthrop together and get candy don't you remember? :)

    ReplyDelete