Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Minnesota

A couple weeks ago I went up to Minnesota to visit the Moroneys for a couple of days....Nolan had been sick and in the hospital with pneumonia and had a rigorous routine of breathing treatments and a shaking vest 4 times a day!!!!  So Kael and I went up to see if we could lend a helping hand!  And to have some fun with Clara and Nolan!

We went to train store....Kael loved it!

As did Miss Clara!

I took the kids to the park and Clara was being a super sister and pushing Nolan

Kael on the airplane!

Cheeese!

Pick me up Aunt Maggie

And these two played so well together....sometimes it is hard to remember they are only a year apart!

Combining the corn (I always knew Clara would be a farm girl)

And maybe we need to get Nolan on the farm....he thought the corn head was a comb and tried combing everyone's hair with it!!!!

They also played babies!

Nolan with some wild hair!

Almost looks like they could be twins!

Trying to get a good picture of the 3 of them!

At least they are all looking!


It was a fun trip and we even got to meet up with Quiring and Hinderaker Girls (minus Michelle) BUT of course I got no pictures!!!  But Kael did love being the center of attention of all the girls!
I was glad to be able to go up for a couple of days and super glad Nolan is feeling better!



No comments:

Post a Comment