Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Shannon's Bachelorette Party in AZ


In August we went to AZ for Shannon's Bachelorette in AZ....everyone thought we were crazy for going in August....but we completely lucked out and there was a "cold front" and it did not get over 100 degrees! Plus it rained which I guess is not normal for AZ!  We stayed at an awesome Hyatt Resort and got some pretty awesome rooms thanks to Bridget!


Katie and Angie soaking up the sun! 
Paige, Katie, Shannon, and Vicki!

The bride and her maids!

I was loving the sun and the relaxation!

The spa was included....thanks to Bridget!

Angie and Katie!

Out to eat....we had to change plans last minute bc the piano bar I had booked was too far way...(I could never be a travel agent)

Dierks Bentley bar....it was an awesome open air bar!

I think I could go every night!

Out for a stroll...and loving the weather!


It was an awesome time with great girls...cannot wait for the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment