Thursday, November 6, 2014

Wisconsin Dells!

This summer we took a Peck Family Vacation to the Dells....I have more pictures somewhere....but these are the ones that I found!  We stayed at the Kalahari in a condo....that is a lot of Pecks under one roof!




We made it....ice cream treats!

Ella and Kreighton

My family stayed there two winters ago and KP could not wait  to get her hair braided again!

On our way over the waterparks!

We rented cabanas which was perfect for Kael to take naps in!

Lucky Kreighton hanging out with her awesome older cousins!

And of course her super cool mom!

Napping again!

Happy Kyle!

And this is where I got shocked....exposed wires at a pool....not safe!  We did get the cabana free....for one day....I think if my brother James would have been there we would have gotten the whole thing for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment