Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another Sleepover

The Beyers spent the night...Chris was gone and Jayme and I always talked about having a sleepover so it seemed like a perfect time to do it!

All the kids had fun and Kreighton and Kyle loved having extra kids here to play with!  And I was highly impressed that Jayme got all FOUR of her girls to sleep in the same room...my kids would have woken each other up at all hours of the night!

I have no doubt these 3 will be so MAD and Jayme and I for 1. putting them in the tub together  2. taking a picture of it and 3. putting this picture out at their graduation party!

All snuggled in watching a movie!

It was a great night and Jayme and I even got to leave after all the kiddos were asleep to try and watch the Iowa State game but After Hours didn't carry the channel either!

No comments:

Post a Comment