Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Kael...SIX Months...yes Crazy!

My Kael is already 6 months!  Which means time has gone way too fast!  I thought Kyle was going to be my crazy boy...however Kael started army crawling and is whole month faster than Kyle!  I am not sure I can handle anything faster than Kyle but I guess I better get ready!
He is still a good happy baby! Cries when he is hungry or tired!  He loves to smile and get his brother and sister attention anyway possible!  He normally is in bed ay 6:30 up at 4:00 to eat and back down until 6 or 7:00!  He is on baby food and for the most part will eat whatever we offer him!
At his 6 month appointment he was in the 1% for weight, and 50% for length but everything else checked out happy and healthy he cried for about two seconds after his shots and he soon forgot all about it!




Happy Baby!

Side note...Kael is almost 7 months however it just took me a while to get this posted!




No comments:

Post a Comment