Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kreighton Story....

I told Kreighton that Lindsay Beyer was coming over to play for a whole day and Kreighton was beyond excited to have her come!

So yesterday Kreighton woke up complaining of a tummy-ache and I thought maybe she was coming down with something so I told her if she really did not feel well she would not have to come to preschool.  She seemed ok with it and then asked when Lindsay was coming and I told her not until tomorrow.  She looked at me and said "oh." "Well I thought Lindsay was coming today so that is why I told you my tummy hurt." Then she proceeded to say "I knew you would let me stay home from school and I wanted to play with Lindsay all day."  I wasn't really for sure how to handle this, 1st she attempted to lie to us but then was brutally honest!  So we obviously sent her to school and told her she couldn't lie to us!

I am not sure what the future holds for us with Kreighton....I can't imagine what stories she will come up with the older she gets!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the little lie story, it cracks me up...but yes, you are in for it in a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy....just wait for those teenage years!:)

    ReplyDelete